Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Important facts happened in January

My New Year started with a busy month.
As you know, I went to Dublin with Shane to visit his family and did a lot of shopping, especially books and shoes (what a surprise eh?!) and also had the chance to spend some time with Isabel and Arthur.
Well, after coming back I've been busy studying for my last exam which will be in mid February. It's a Linguistics exam which can be sometimes interesting, but other times extremely boring!
Let me summarize a few important events that occured during this month:
Isabel and Arthur welcomed a new little brother, Linus Seàn, on the 19th. He was born at around 9am;
we celebrated Shane's 28 birthday on the 20th ;
I made a Strawberry and cream cake for my mum's birthday which was on the 28th.
Phew! It makes me tired just thinking about everything we got up to.

No comments: