Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Last exam done and dusted

February was quite a busy month for me, the highlight of which was sitting and passing my last exam. Despite getting the flu 2 days before before, I managed to pass the Linguistics exam!

The Rugby Six Nations Championship started on the 3rd of February. The first game I went to see was Italy - France, but for Italy it didn't go so well, infact we lost: Italy 3-39 France. There was a good atmosphere at the Stadio di Flaminio and I really enjoyed the afternoon under the warm sun. The next game England - Italy wasn't that good either for Italy (20-7), but the big surprise and joy for the Italians Rugby supporters arrived on the 24th of February when Italy beat Scotland 17-37!!!

The end of the month saw me doing some retail therapy to cheer me up after all the studying for the last exam.

No comments: