Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Rugby Time

March has seen me busy supporting the Italy Rugby team. I went to see the rugby guys playing at the home matches and I also went to see their training sometimes.

I got the chance to take some photos with them and also had a chat with some of them. They are simple and friendly guys.

Here there are some photos.

The first one below on the left is of me and Mirco Bergamasco (very friendly and talkative). The one on the right is of me and Ramiro Pez (friendly enough unless there is no milk after the training!)

The next one below on the left is of me and Paul Griffen (very friendly and happy to talk in English he he). Then, on the right is of me and Roland who turned up at the bar one morning for breakfast then proceeded to break Irish hearts by scoring with the last play of the game!


Irish and Italian supporters before the italy- Ireland match held in Rome on the 17th March 07

No comments: